Skip to main content

CALL ME and TALK TO ME, PERSONALLY. I CARE ABOUT YOUR DISABILITY CASE

What are clients' biggest complaints about Social Security disability lawyers?

THEY WON'T TALK TO ME.

THEY WON'T CALL ME BACK.

I KEEP GETTING HANDED OFF TO AIDES AND SECRETARIES.

Looking for a Social Security lawyer that will actually TALK to you?  One that will personally take charge of your claim or appeal?

One that will stay with your case from start to finish--all the way to a judge, if necessary?

One that will give you his personal cell phone number?

(Really, I'm not kidding)!

One with 25 years of Social Security disability experience?

A lawyer with 5-star reviews by clients.

A lawyer rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.

I'm Charles W. Forsythe, founder of The Forsythe Firm in Huntsville, AL.

I do nothing but Social Security disability advocacy and I've done it for almost 25 years.

If you call me, you get me.  If you hire me, you get me--start to finish.  I won't hand you off to someone else.

If you call and don't reach me, I WILL call you back - within 24 hours.

Social Security disability is a long, difficult and confusing struggle.  Let me make it easier and maximize your benefits.

Start with a Free Consultation with just a phone call.

(256) 799-0297. 

  

Serving Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi and other states.  Never a fee until after you win your case and recover past due benefits. 

Comments